Safe wireless communications in hazardous areas is provided by the Explosion proof ATEX ProSAFE complete Wi-Fi unit of our Armadex label. For use in ATEX classified warehouses, logistic centers or production facilities. For locations with both dust and gas explosion hazards.
Delivery time: from 2 weeks
Key benefits :
- Zones 2 and 22 certified
- Light weight, easy to mount
- For inside and outside purposes. Suitable for off-shore platforms
- The design offers connection to a maximum of 6 antennas (depending on model)
- Industrial ‘heavy duty’ construction, for use in the most extreme conditions.
- 2,4GHz or 5GHz
- ‘Power over Ethernet’ for power supply (PoE) or individually connected power cable.
- Stainless steel or powder-coated sheet steel enclosure
- Copper cable or fibre optic cable data networks
- The model shown is a modification of model ProSAFE of Netgear. On request, Ex-Machinery provides explosion proof conversions for other leading Wi-Fi brands.
- ATEX marking
- Declaration of conformity category 3G/D
- Installation instruction for hazardous areas
- User Manual
Specifications: ATEX Air Conditioner Outdoor Unit
General Technical Specifications
|Type||Dipole, vertical polarization|
|Frequency||Dual band, 2400-2500 / 5150-5850 MHz|
|Optional||Wall or ceiling mount stainless steel brackets|
Explosion Safety Specifications (ATEX)
|EU Directive||2014/34/EU (ATEX 114)|
|ATEX marking gas||II 3G Ex nA IIC Gc|
|ATEX marking dust||II 3D Ex tc IIIC T135°C Dc|
|Applied Standards||EN 60079-0; Explosive atmospheres - Part 0: Equipment - General requirements
EN 60079-15; Explosive atmospheres - Part 15 : Equipment protection by type of protection "n"
EN 60079-31; Explosive atmospheres - Part 31: Equipment dust ignition protection by enclosure "t"